FP-8700 NIR Spectrofluorometer
With a liquid nitrogen cooled PMT detector for applications that require high sensitivity measurements into the near infrared (1700 nm).
The FP-8700 NIR spectrofluorometer is a wide range version of the FP-8600 and includes a choice of two different liquid N2cooled PMT detectors for greatly enhanced sensitivity in the NIR region to 1400 nm (1700 nm as an option). The FP-8700 is typically used for up-conversion experiments that require on a laser double-photon excitation of an electron. This expanding field is useful for research into some new applications biological dyes and carbon structural analysis. The instrument can be calibrated for quantum efficiency/yield measurements using the calibrated light source with a pattern file correction to 1700nm.
- Liquid N2 cooled PMT
- Excitation wavelength 200-850 nm
- Emission wavelength 300-1400 nm (1700 nm as option)
- Laser excitation for up-conversion measurement (with safety interlock)
- 3D Spectrum analysis for fluorescence characterization
- Spectral correction for quantum yield/quantum efficiency measurements
- Optional Liquid N2 cooled integrating sphere
or call 0800 773 274
Phone: 0800 773 274
PO Box 17720
Advanced Analytical Solutions For Your Science
Copyright © 2016 Spectroscopy Scientific NZ Limited.