FP-8500 Spectrofluorometer Optimized for Research Measurements in the UV-visible Region
The FP-8500 has the highest sensitivity and optimal spectral accuracy with a wide range of accessories for maximum flexibility in experimental design.
The FP-8500 spectrofluorometer has an optimized optical design for very low stray light and a dynamic range of up to 6.5 orders of magnitude. It is exceptionally sensitive with a Raman S/N ratio of 8,500:1 (RMS), which allows for fast measurements of samples with low level fluorescence. The high spectral resolution of 1.0 nm, automatic band-pass filters for exclusion of higher-order diffraction, and accurate spectral correction assures accurate measurements for the evaluation of advanced materials. The high-speed scanning enables fast measurements of 3D spectra and phosphorescence samples.
- High intensity continuous output Xenon arc lamp
- Energy monitoring of the excitation energy for stability
- Shutter to protect samples until measurement
- Stray light rejection filters
- High sensitivity S/N 75,000:1 (RMS, water Raman)
- High-speed scanning up to 60,000 nm/min
- Wavelength range: 200 to 750 nm (850 nm optional)
- Validation accessory comes standard
- Automatic polarizers
- Temperature control
- Stopped flow
- Integrating spheres
- Micro-plate Reader
or call 0800 773 274
Phone: 0800 773 274
PO Box 17720
Advanced Analytical Solutions For Your Science
Copyright © 2016 Spectroscopy Scientific NZ Limited.